The Capital of Bavaria Gathers Logisticians from Global Transport Companies
Trade Fair Center “Messe Muenchen” will become a center of global transport logistics from 4 to 7 of June 2019. More than 2000 participants and 6000 visitors from 123 countries will locate at 115000 square meters of Transport Logistic 2019.
The representatives of International Group of companies ACEX Finland, Lithuania, Russia and Estonia will tell about their possibilities to the participants and visitors of the exhibition at the united stand № 412, A5 exhibit hall.
Special services of the European representative offices will be presented at the ACEX stand:
- Customs warehousing in the free economic zone of the Muuga port.
- Own customs broker license.
- Sea shipments transportation by road and railway transport through the Baltic states’ ports in the CIS countries’ direction.
- Container and general cargo’s railway transportation through the Baltic ports in the CIS countries’ direction.
- Project cargo transportation from the countries of South and North America, the Middle East, Africa, Europe through the ports of the Baltic states in the Russian and Central Asia countries’ direction.
- LTL transportation from Europe to Russia.
- Sea multimodal transportation through the port of Klaipeda.
- FTL-transportations from Europe to Russia.
- FTL + LTL transportations from Russia to European countries.
- Services on its own terminal with an area of 1,500 m2 on the territory of Helsinki-Vantaa Airport.
- Providing the storage without temporary restrictions, as well as the provision of packaging services, stickering, bar-coding.
- Sea transportation is a cost-effective solution for large and heavy cargo for long distances. Container cargo delivery and consolidated cargo transportation.
- Air goods imports to Finland.
- Delivery by truck within the country.
Participation at Transport Logistic 2019 will strengthen ACEX position, find clients among visitors and participants.