- Global coverage in 55 countries (over 200 airports)
- Over 500 million dollars of annual turnover with airlines
- Over 200 million kilograms of annual airfreight tonnage
- Direct contracts with 170 airlines
- Over 200 regular directions of airfreight consolidation under blocked space agreements
- The first and unique global association of neutral airfreight consolidators.
An important message from NCS India, AirCargoGroup member
A team effort between two competitor handlers at Athens International airport resulted in the efficient loading of a new Lamborghini sports car.
AirCargoGroup, the leading global association of neutral airfreight wholesalers and consolidators enjoyed a successful conference at Cape Town on March 1-4