Welcome to the Club!
AGGL, ACEX member in Azerbaijan, will join the Caspian European Club after the pandemic.
The Caspian European Club is the largest and dynamically developing regional organization that brings together over 5,000 member companies and organizations from 50 countries around the world operating (or having intentions to work) in the Caspian, Black Sea and Baltic regions.
The Caspian European Club was established in June 2002 through an active involvement of the Caspian Energy and with the support of the largest oil & gas companies operating in the Caspian, Black Sea and Baltic regions.
"This organization includes large commercial Azerbaijani brands with which we would like to cooperate, so membership in the club will allow us to expand work boundaries", - Kamran Aleskerov, CEO of AGGL, ACEX member in Azerbaijan comments.
Primary objectives of the Caspian European Club:
- To be actively engaged in the business-to-government (B2G) dialogue within the framework of organized CEO Lunch events, business forums, round tables, and meetings of sectoral committees and workgroups
- To carry out systematic study of problems and suggestions of foreign and local business representatives, and convey this information to the top leadership of the country, including representatives of the Administration of the President, the government, parliament and government entities supervising the economic bloc;
- To lobby and promote companies, as well as their products and services in the Caspian, Black Sea and Baltic region states and far beyond;
- To provide informational support and promotion for projects facilitating an establishment of a favorable investment and business climate, and also lobby introduction of innovative and environmentally clean technologies in all the sectors of economy;
- To implement different information projects promoting support and development of small and medium business, and also establishment of a dialogue between SME and large business representatives.
AG Global Logistic is an independent international freight forwarding company established in year 2003. The company offers full service in the sphere of airfreight, sea freight (FCL/LCL), customs clearance, trucking (FTL/LTL), special courier service worldwide. The company’s partner network covers all five continents.