AGENCY of CUSTOMS LOGISTICS
Information about company:
Limited Liability Company “Agency of Customs Logistics” was established in October, 2006 in Moscow.
At present the “ACL” is a small company with experienced staff focusing on outsourcing of foreign economic activity for small and medium manufacturing enterprises, as well as for individual entrepreneurs.
The company has a branch office in Tolyatti which renders complex export and import (last miles) services for participants of foreign economic activity in the regions of Samara, Ulyanovsk and other regions of the Volga Federal district.
On October 22, 2014 the “Agency of Customs Logistics” received 9001-2011 ISO Certificate which confirms quality of business management within the scope of outsourcing of foreign economic activity; foreign economic consulting; transport and forwarding activity.
The Agency of Customs Logistics, АСЕХ member in Samara and Ulyanovsk regions, this year is aimed at disclosing the export potential of small and medium-sized companies.
Andrew Smirnov, general director of ACEX in Samara and Ulyanovsk regions, organized the training entitled “Logistics for exporters” for representatives of business of the Samara region.
ACEX employees had to ship nine types of molds for spare parts of all a well-known VAZ-21214 “Niva” along the familiar route from China to Samara
The CEO of ACEX in the Samara region Andrey Smirnov shares precious experience with his colleagues.
A successful project of cargo delivery from China was implemented by ACEX member from Samara.
ACEX Samara knows how to combine hobby, sport and business.
The heads of the Agency of Customs Logistics took a course “Training for trainers”.
ACEX member in Samara region supports Russian specialists in maintaining of water treatment system on the principles of outsourcing of import bargains.
The member of ACEX in Togliatti took park in the launch of TRIMILL processing machine manufactured at the Russian factory.
The member of ACEX in Togliatti simplified the procedure of certification and cargo processing
ACL, the member of ACEX in Samara, decreased the goods cost by 26,7% by means of cost reduction in the logistics chain.
The participants discussed prospects of logistics potential in the Volga region.
Complex Project on Italian Equipment Delivery was Organized by the Agency of Customs Logistics (Togliatti).
26 containers and flat racks with over-sized equipment were delivered to one of the countries of the Middle East
A new member of ACEX Alliance in the Samara and Ulyanovsk regions, as well as other regions of the Volga district.
Here you can download the information material "PRACTICE of INTERNATIONAL TRADE TRANSACTIONS" edited by Andrei Smirnov, the General Director of "Agency of Customs Logistics".
- Outsourcing of import and export activities;
- Consulting on foreign trade deals;
- Complex logistics handling of foreign trade cargo, including:
- -transport and forwarding services;
- -terminal processing of cargo;
- -assistance in receiving of permitting documents for import/export within the territory of the Russian Federation, as well as declaring and accompanying of customs procedures;
- -assistance in cargo dispatch and receipt of import and export cargo (service last mile) within the territory of Samara and Ulyanovsk regions of the RF.
The “Agency of Customs Logistics” is a professional supplier of outsourcing services in the field of foreign trade activity. Our specialists have many years’ experience in conduct of pre-contractual negotiations, organization of logistics supply chains, receiving of permitting documents, customs clearance and proper financial results reflection of foreign economic deals in the accounting and tax records.
At present, the outsourcing of FEA is mostly popular for:
Russian companies which:
- carry out manufacturing activity and requir imports raw materials and components
- search for distribution of own production on foreign markets
- work on the principle of manufacturing cooperation with foreign partners
Foreign companies which:
- deliver goods of own production to the countries of the Customs Union
- have own representative offices and subsidiaries within the territory of the Customs Union
- carry out manufacturing cooperation with the partners from the countries of the Customs Union
We provide the following services within the scope of outsourcing:
- Consulting on organization of foreign economic deals
- Consulting on accounting and tax accounting of foreing economic deals
- Budgeting of import and export deals
- Participation in negotiations with foreign manufacturers and customers, agreement of terms of foreign economic deals
- Preparation of the foreign contract in accordance with requirements of the Russian currency and customs legislation, international conventions
- Preparation of documents for declaring and customs clearance of imported and exported goods within the territory of the Customs Union
- Choose of optimal logistics chain and transportation routes in accordance of the terms of deal
- Export control and following tariff regulation within the territory of the Customs Union while implementation of foreign economic deals
- Goods insurance
- VAT refund for exported goods